FAQ --- frequently asked questions
1) Are orders accepted in square or linear metres?
All orders on our website are accepted in linear metres.
2) What is the width of the ordered material?
The majority of the products available on our website has a width of 150 +/- 5 cm. The exact width of the material that you’re interested in, can be checked in the tab 'Product specification' after choosing the product from the catalogue.
3) What is the minimum order quantity?
Minimum order quantity on our website is 1 metre.
4) Do you cut the material into smaller parts (e.g. stripes)?
No, we don’t cut or divide the material into smaller parts. The only exception is a situation, when a customer orders e.g. 50 linear metres of material and this amount is on two separate beams, or its volume/weight requires to divide it into two parts in order to adjust it to the defined maximum size and/or weight of the parcel in which the order is shipped. In such a case, the product will be delivered in two parts.
5) Do you offer finished goods?
We offer finished goods such as blankets for children, woollen bedding and woollen haberdashery. All available products are placed in our catalogue in the 'Finished goods' section.
6) Do you send full colour templates to the individual customers?
To the individual customers we send single samples of materials available at the moment in our warehouse, in the quantity of max. 3 samples for free. In case of a bigger amount, the shipment is subjected to payment (in order to settle the costs, please contact us on the phone number +48426789551 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org )
7) Which courier is responsible for the delivery of your products?
Ordered products are delivered by the shipping company GLS.
8) What is the cost of shipping the ordered material to a customer?
The shipping cost vary according to the weight of a parcel. Maximum size of the parcel is 20x20x160 cm and the maximum weight is 30 kg. The customer is informed by our employee about the quantity of parcels in which the goods are sent. The costs can be checked on our website after choosing the delivery country and clicking on „Check shipping costs here” on the right hand of the product. For more information, check the Delivery information: http://efutro.com.pl/Shipping-costs-cterms-eng-36.html
9) Do you have a physical store in Poland?
The only physical store is the registered office of our company in Lodz on Nowa Street 16/18.
10) Do you accept the returns of the goods and what does the procedure of complaint look like?
Product ordered on our website has a status of a custom order, which means it is cut in the amount required by the customer. For this reason we don’t accept the returns of ordered goods. However, if it occurs that the ordered product has defects (e.g. depigmentation), you can make a complaint. The procedure of filing a complaint in our company consists of the following steps:
1. A customer who wishes to complain about the product, is asked to contact our company via phone in order to determine the reasons of filing a complaint.
2. The customer sends back the product at his own expense.
3. If we have in our warehouse the same product as the one for which a complaint was filed, we will send its adequate amount at our expense. In another case we return the money for a faulty product.
11) What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following payment methods for the products ordered on our website:
1. Bank transfer (the customer pays before the order shipment).
2. Cash on delivery (only in case of the domestic deliveries).
3. Cash payment in case of a personal receipt of the order in our office in Łódź on Nowa Street 16/18.
12) Do you ship your products to other European countries except from Poland?
We send the parcels with the ordered goods to the other European countries as well. The cost of such shipment is settled individually according to the order size and can be checked after choosing the delivery country at the top menu and clicking on „Check shipping costs here” on the right hand of the product, or you can find this information in tab "Delivery information": http://efutro.com.pl/Shipping-costs-cterms-eng-36.html . In case of further questions, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
13) How long does it take to complete the order?
If the requested amount of the product is not in stock, the completion of the order starts after changing the order status to „accepted for completion” and it takes 1-2 working days. In other cases, we contact the customer within 48H and inform about the time required to complete the order. The delivery of the order via the shipping company GLS takes 24-48 hours in Poland, and varies in case of the delivery to other countries. During the increased season sale (August- January), the time of order completion may take up to 3-4 days longer.