1. Respecting the Buyer's rights and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, Anza Andrzej Zaborowski undertakes to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained.
2. The Administrator of Personal Data shall be:
ANZA Andrzej Zaborowski
Ul. Nowa 16/18,
3. In our store we collect the following personal information:
• Full name - when placing an Order the Buyer will be asked to provide its first and last names to submit the Order,
• Address of residence - to submit the Order,
• Phone number - to contact in case of unexpected events such as lack of goods in stock,
• E-mail address - by e-mail the Order confirmation, messages from the Seller and the Newsletter shall be sent,
• IP address - information arising from the general principles of connections in the Internet, such as your IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses may also be used for statistical purposes to collect general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made),
4. Providing the above information is necessary in the following cases:
- when purchasing and placing Orders (when purchasing without logging into account, after such Order fulfilment, any details that may identify the Buyer (first name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address) shall be deleted from the database. Only the sales document remains, which is stored for fiscal purposes,
- when registering in the Customers database - the registration is voluntary (details stored in the database facilitate the Buyer's future purchases),
- if the Buyer wants to be kept informed about interesting events and business offers - by subscribing the Newsletter,
5. Each User can choose whether and to what extent it wants to use the services of www.efutro.pl and share its information. If for some reason the User does not wish to provide its personal details, it shall have the right to delete them or not to use the website,
6. The Store does not share any details with third parties. Confidential information:
credit card numbers or access data to bank accounts are not stored either,
7. Pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Polish Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended. The Buyer shall have the right to correct, amend, update, rectify and request removal of its personal data. To this end, the Buyer shall send a request to the Seller in the form of an e-mail to the address email@example.com or by registered mail to the following address:
ANZA Andrzej Zaborowski
Ul. Nowa 16/18,
'Administrator' shall mean ANZA Andrzej Zaborowski, ul. Nowa 16/18, 90-031 Łódź, entered in the Central Register of Business Activity under Tax Identifier Number: 727-002-78-92, REGON: 470822146, CEIDG: 906., which provides electronic services as well as stores and accesses information in the User's devices.
1. 'Cookies' shall mean IT data, small text files, in particular, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages;
2. 'Administrator's Cookies' shall mean Cookies published by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website;
3. 'External Cookies' shall mean Cookies published by the Administrator's partners through the Website pages;
4. 'Website' shall mean a web page or application which the Administrator operates at the domain www.efutro.pl;
5. 'Device' shall mean an electronic device through which the User accesses the Website;
6. 'User' shall mean an entity for whom, according to the Terms & Conditions and the provisions of law, services may be provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. TYPES OF USED COOKIES
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's device. In particular, this way it is not possible to for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter the Users’ Devices. These files allow the software used by the User to be identified and the Website to be customized to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the domain name they originate, storage time on the Device and an assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
Session Cookies are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. In such case, the information saved is permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow downloading any personal or confidential information from the User's Device;
Persistent Cookies are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. The browser session ending or the Device being switched off does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading any personal or confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the possibility of limiting or disabling cookies access to its Device. If the User exercises this option, the use of the Website will be possible, excluding the functions which by their nature require cookies.
III. PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
1. The Administrator uses its Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Website configuration, customization of the Website pages content to the User's preferences and optimization of the use of the Website pages; identification of the Website User's device and its location and proper display of the website suited to its individual needs; remembering the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the User originates from; remembering the history of the visited Website pages in order to recommend their content, the font size, the website layout, etc.;
b. User Authentication and provision of User sessions on the website, maintenance of the Website User sessions (after logging in) so that the User does not need to enter the login and password on each page of the Website; proper configuration of selected Website features, in particular, allowing authentication of the browser session; optimizing and improving the performance of services provided by the Administrator;
c. The implementation of processes indispensable for full functionality of web pages, customization of the Website pages content to the User's preferences and optimization of the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to identify basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the website suited to its individual needs; to correctly handle an affiliate program, allowing, in particular, the verification of sources of redirecting Users to the Website pages;
d. Remembering the User location, correct configuration of selected features of the Website, allowing, in particular, to customize the information provided to the User taking into account its location;
e. Analyses and research as well as viewing auditing to create anonymous statistics which help understand how the Website Users benefit from the Website pages, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
f. The provision of advertising services, adjusting the advertisements of third-party services and products presented on the Website;
g. Ensuring safety and reliability of the Website.
2. The Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external Web site: www.vimeo.com [cookies administrator: Vimeo, LLC. based in the USA] www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA];
b. collecting general and anonymous static data using analytical tools: Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc based in the USA] Gemius Traffic [cookies administrator: Gemius S.A. based in Warsaw];
c. presenting advertisements suited to the User's preferences using the Internet advertising tool: Google AdSense [cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA];
d. logging in to the website using a social networking site: Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]; Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA];
e. using interactive features in order to promote the website through social networking sites: twitter.com [cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA] plus.google.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc based in the USA] Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland].
IV. POTENTIAL FOR DETERMINING CONDITIONS FOR STORAGE OF OR ACCESS TO COOKIES
1. The User can change the settings for Cookies independently and at any time, by specifying the conditions for their storage and gaining access to the user's Device through the Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the Internet browser settings or the service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic support for cookies will be blocked in the Internet browser settings or there will be information each time Cookies are published on the User device. Detailed information on the potential and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (Internet browser) settings.
2. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the features available in the Internet browser it uses.