We know how important for the customer the waiting time for the delivery is. Service www.eFutro.pl strives to make information about the availability of the goods genuine and makes effort to execute orders in the shortest time possible.
Regulations regarding shipping of the orders:
Size of the parcels sent domestically: weight up to 15kg, circumference + longest side < 3 m
There is a possibility of shipping parcels with non- standard dimensions. In such a case, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 42 678-95-51.
Price of shipping of orders paid by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal:
1 parcel – 17,2 PLN,
2 parcels– 34,4 PLN,
3 parcels – 51,6 PLN,
4 parcels – 68,8 PLN,
Price of shipping of orders paid upon receipt (paid upon receiving the parcel from the GLS courier):
1 parcel – 22,00 PLN,
2 parcels – 44,00 PLN,
3 parcels – 66,00 PLN,
4 parcels – 88,00 PLN,
The courier will make 2 attempts of delivering the parcel with the order.
The courier is not obliged to contact the Customer prior to delivery.
The Customer has the right to redirect the parcel with the order.
Redirecting the parcel is an additional service performed at the request of the Customer. It allows the recipient to redirect the parcel and use alternative methods of delivering the parcel, such as delivery on a specific day, delivery to an alternative address, delivery to the ParcelShop, declining to accept the parcel, self pick- up from the GLS Poland branch office, leaving the parcel without the signature.
To use the service of redirecting the parcel, it is mandatory for the Customer to provide their e-mail address in the order form.
The Customer has the right to use the Info service which entails providing the Customer with the courier's phone number. To use the Info service, the Customer is required to contact GLS Poland.
In case the Customer:
- does not pick up the parcel from the courier within the time- frame specified by the GLS Poland system,
- requests a delivery on a later date that would require the parcel to be stored in the GLS warehouse,
- decides to pick up the parcel from the GLS Poland branch office,
the Customer will be charged with a storage fee of 3 PLN net for every day the parcel was stored in the GLS Poland warehouse.
The fee will be calculated until the day the parcel is delivered, for every day since the disruption of the delivery process not caused by the actions of GLS Poland.
COST AND SHIPPING TIME OF THE OREDERED GOODS:
The cost and shipping time of the ordered Product is dependant on the chosen method of payment and the number of parcels.
Parameters of the parcel in domestic transactions: weight up to 15 kg, the circumference + longest side < 3 meters.
Countrywide shipments are made through GLS shipping company.
PRICES OF COUNTRYWIDE SHIPMENT:
- Payment by bank transfer, card payment or PayPal:
1 package - 17,2 PLN,
2 packs - 34,4 PLN,
3 packs - 51,6 PLN,
4 packs - 68,8 PLN.
- COD: Cash on delivery (upon receiving the shipment from the GLS courier):
1 package - 22,00 PLN,
2 pack - 39,00 PLN,
3 packs - 44,00 PLN,
4 packs - 57,00 PLN.
PRICES OF INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS:
In order to determine the cost of shipping the parcels abroad, please choose the country of delivery at the top menu of the website and then click on <Check shipping costs here> on the right hand of the product you would like to buy:
Or contact us - via e-mail: email@example.com or phone +48 42 678-95-51.
- Before making a purchase, please check the availability of our goods,
- All orders with payment option upon receipt where all the Goods are in stock submitted until 12:00 are shipped on the same business day,
- In case of ordering products with different availability and delivery time, the order will be waiting for the completion of all items. If a part of the order is to be sent in advance, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +48 42 678 95 51.
- The exact cost of shipping is defined in the basket during the process of placing the order,
- Parcels are sent daily from Monday to Friday,
- Please state your current phone number to facilitate the delivery of goods by the courier,
- To the e-mail address given in the order process, GLS shipping company sends notifications allowing the customer to track the shipment and change the date and place of receipt.